Yes! You can accomplish the same as a Trusted Journalist page with your own website. To accomplish similar results you must ensure the following:
- Your website must be on full SSL (https:// and not http://)
- Your website must have its own unique domain name and NOT something like myname.wordpress.com nor myname.host.com. You should have myname.com or similar using TLDs.
- You should set up a correct structured data schema for your website.
- You should add your site to e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, LinkReaserchtools, Semrush, or similar to monitor bad links to your site.
- Your website must not use “nofollow” for important links that can verify your information.
- Your website must have good core web vitals (check your Google webmaster dashboard).
- Your site must be crawlable and follow good SEO practices.
If you are unsure, you can also combine a personal website and a Trusted Journalist page.